Glass America is one of the largest independently-owned windshield replacement and repair companies in the country, and we offer Auto Glass Replacement with free mobile service in the your area. Whether it's front windshield, rear windshield, driver window, passenger window, or quarter glass, Glass America can replace the glass in any type of vehicle (car, truck, van, year, make, model, etc). We feature original equipment quality glass, same day scheduling, free mobile service, and a national lifetime warranty on workmanship.
Glass America has been America's trusted choice for auto glass replacement since 1999.
Why use OEM quality glass? Using the same glass installed in the vehicle when it was originally built makes Glass America replacements the safest and best available option.
12 Reasons to Choose Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Quality Glass
- OEM quality auto glass is float glass made from the highest quality raw materials.
- OEM quality auto glass undergoes thorough inspection technology which targets 100 million measurements per second.
- OEM quality auto glass has excellent windshield optical quality and clarity.
- OEM quality auto glass undergoes a computer analysis for glass bending simulation, tooling design, and glass contour and clarity.
- OEM quality auto glass contains ceramic paints made for specific urethane adhesion and UV light transmission requirements.
- OEM quality auto glass has the proper surface shape and contour for smooth wiper blade performance.
- OEM quality auto glass contains solar control performance for improved efficiency and comfort.
- OEM quality auto glass is developed from studies conducted at R&D facilities worldwide for leading technology.
- OEM quality auto glass is Certified "OE" or "OE-Style" which ensures glass-to-frame fitment.
- OEM quality auto glass is PVB layer assembled in a quality controlled environment to eliminate contamination.
- OEM quality auto glass is quality checked at various points to ensure safety and glass to car installation requirements.
- OEM quality auto glass designers work with car manufacturers to ensure proper fit and structural support for the vehicle.
With our free mobile service, our trained and certified technicians will come to you at your office, home or anywhere within your metro area at no extra charge.
All installations carry a nationwide lifetime warranty on workmanship. In addition, our affordable rates do not include any hidden add-ons or fees. When you add it all together: free mobile service, same day scheduling, OEM Quality (Original Equipment Manufacturer) glass, lifetime warranty on workmanship and reasonable rates, Glass America is the right choice for all your auto glass replacement needs.
OEM Quality Glass vs. NON-OEM Glass a must have for your family's safety- see the below comparison.
At Glass America we are committed to your safe windshield replacement and use a glass check tool to make sure that your OEM quality glass is the exact size, shape and contour of your original windshield. This assures that the new glass will fit perfectly without gaps that must be reworked with adhesive or forced into the opening which can lead to stress cracks, wind noise, water leaks, clarity distortion or adhesion problems. This attention to detail assures reliable quality, safety and overall cost savings for you.
Choose OEM Quality Glass from Glass American, it is the best choice.