How do I know who to pick to fix or replace my auto glass?
This is probably your first chipped or broken windshield. You may be frustrated and annoyed if you are not familiar with the auto glass repair process. We understand how you may be feeling right now, so we have developed a list of questions to help you find a reputable windshield repair shop:
- Are their technicians certified? If they are certified, are they certified by AGRSS (Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard) ?
- Do they adhere Safe Drive Away Time (SDAT) for every repair and replacement?
- Can you get your replacement windshield from the company that originally manufactured the windshield (OEM) quality to be sure it fits perfectly?
- Will they give you a nationwide lifetime warranty on the workmanship?
- Are their technicians insured?
- What if I need same day service? Can I schedule to today?
- Do they accept all auto insurance? Will they even file the claim for you?
- Do they have mobile service that will come to me anyplace and anytime without any extra fee?
- What if they repair and it is not repaired properly and I have to get the windshield replaced? Will they let me apply 100% of the money I have already spent toward a windshield replacement?
Glass America offers both windshield repairs and glass replacements meeting and exceeding the standards outlined in the questions above. We work hard to make sure we thoroughly assess your needs and help you determine your best options for repair or replacement. Our goal is to make sure we provide you with the most affordable and effective auto glass repair possible.